Coconut Milk Soaps


 All natural soap filled with 100%  organic coconut milk! Coconut milk can help moisturize dry skin, and adds a creamy lather to the bar. Brighten up your skin with the help of coconut milk as it removes dead skin cells, and cleans out pores leaving a glowing complexion.

 Organic honey draws in moisture to the skin, and also helps with eczema itch.


 


 I love using teas in my soaps. With this bar I combined white tea, and chamomile to clear up redness, and soothe irritated skin. I added essential oils of clove, jasmine, and black pepper for a sweet spicy scent.




 

 Keep all bars out of streaming water, place on a soap dish, or rack to keep dry between uses.

You can find a link to The Pink Blueberry store at the top of my homepage.
 Thanks for coming by the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment