Eucalyptus Coal Handmade Soap


Known for antibacterial, and antiseptic properties, this all natural, handmade soap is a great choice for acne, or eczema.

Activated charcoal is an all natural, deep pore cleaner that doesn't dry out skin. I started using Activated Charcoal to treat my oldest son's eczema. He loved the way it didn't leave his skin tight after a shower. Dry skin was itchy skin, and once he scratched we had open sores to deal with. The activated charcoal, in my view, helped with the healing of broken skin by taking care of bacteria, and keeping his skin so soft.

 My son also loves the coolness of the eucalyptus oil.  Along with eucalyptus he gives thumbs up to peppermint oils that give him relief from the itch. The itch is what needs to stop to keep eczema under control.

My other son has too much oil, and is constantly getting breakouts. His skin benefits from this soap just as much as my oldest son. It works the same way pulling out dirt and impurities, but balancing his own natural oils without drying his skin.

    Remember to keep all soap out of streaming water, and dry on a rack, or soap dish between uses.

Link to store is on my homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment